Re: WTD: iSight camera

Mike Edwards wrote:
Dear All -

Yes, I know they are like hen's teeth, but perhaps you have one looking for a new home, after purchase of your new web-cam enabled Mac?

TIA

Might have. What's the going rate?

They seem to be going for > GBP 150 on eBay, which beggars belief.

Paul

  • Re: WTD: iSight camera
    ... Yes, I know they are like hen's teeth, but perhaps you have one looking ... after purchase of your new web-cam enabled Mac? ... price, plus P&P - assuming pretty much all the bits come with it. ...
    (uk.adverts.computer.mac)
  • Re: WTD: iSight camera
    ... Yes, I know they are like hen's teeth, but perhaps you have one looking for ... after purchase of your new web-cam enabled Mac? ... hugh at clarity point uk point co ...
    (uk.adverts.computer.mac)
  • Re: WTD: iSight camera
    ... Yes, I know they are like hen's teeth, but perhaps you have one looking ... after purchase of your new web-cam enabled Mac? ... Did the email arrive okay? ...
    (uk.adverts.computer.mac)