Re: Value of Liverpool Software Gazette?

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 03:25:53 -0700, bruce@xxxxxxxxxxx <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Bruce Everiss http://zxgoldenyears.net/everiss.html
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceeveriss

Good heavens! I remember going into your shop (name escapes me...) the
day it opened, in fact you, or your minions, were still carrying stuff
in from the van :-)

Just remembered the name: Microdigital, in Brunswick St.
--
Cheers,
Stan Barr stanb .at. dial .dot. pipex .dot. com

The future was never like this!

  • Re: starting business in LPDR as a foreigner
    ... Now I know how much to pay ... someone if I set up a dot com shop in Laos. ... Us all post in your Venture into Lao... ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • Re: Best Offer
    ... > putting it in my shop with a price slightly higher than I'm willing to ... > wfh at crazy hyphen dog dot fsnet dot co dot uk ... Once you have made your listing you find there is no ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: viola da gamba
    ... If you Google the shop you'll find your way to the site ok. ... playing has left me a bit heavy-handed for such a delicate instrument. ... pipex .dot. ...
    (rec.music.early)
  • Re: Update 4: Moral dilemma at work....
    ... Note that I recommend consulting with a practicing attorney to develop or review shop policy as it affects the acceptance or rejection of potential jobs entering the shop. ... A good point is determining the legality and establishing a process of notifying the DOT about a significant safety issue that exists, instead of leaving it up to someone from the shop to surreptitiously call the DOT. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Peerless finally arrived & apologies
    ... shop I was surprised how good it looked in real life - the shop also ... has a Jazz City and I can honestly say that the pictures on web sites ... the Peerless factory, I think) I couldn't justify it. ... pipex .dot. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)