Re: Very cheap ibook wanted

Steve West <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

However they don't want to spend more than a hundred quid, so I suppose
a Clamshell is all I could expect to find?

I think so. Never seen a quarter-decent IceBook for <£100. Many
clamshells make >£100 as well!

Stuart
--
Try stuartsmacs at dsl dot pipex dot com to email me.

  • Very cheap ibook wanted
    ... A white 12" dual-USB one would be nice. ... However they don't want to spend more than a hundred quid, so I suppose a Clamshell is all I could expect to find? ... Steve West ... steve at blinken dot fsnet dot co dot uk ...
    (uk.adverts.computer.mac)
  • Re: Breaking.... iBook
    ... Or at least say whether it's a clamshell, a snow G3 or a G4 iBook? ... Steve West ...
    (uk.adverts.computer.mac)