Re: Gordon Harwood Computers?

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 05:00:11 +0100, David Baxter wrote
(in article <o5mdnTsm3IDvdv3b4p2dnA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>):

Reason I ask is I'm considering a Mac Pro, but don't have the cash to
buy outright,

I've got a Mac Pro here that I never seem to use much. I use the
portable almost exclusively so I'm thinking of selling the Mac Pro.
It's a dual 2GHz, 160GB drive, 2GB Ram (upgraded with Crucial memory),
keyboard (new) standard Apple Mouse.

I'm not sure what the going rate is for these machines so haven't
thought about a price. But would you, or anyone else, be interested?

Ian

--
Ian Robinson, Belfast, UK
<http://www.canicula.com/wp/>

  • Gordon Harwood Computers?
    ... Reason I ask is I'm considering a Mac Pro, but don't have the cash to buy outright, and don't want to pay Apple's APR rates. ...
    (uk.adverts.computer.mac)
  • Mac Pro Price Trounces Dell
    ... Initial shopping cost, AKA up front price. ... initial price versus a comparable Dell. ... Apple thrashes Dell on Mac Pro pricing ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Obligatory Dell vs Mac Pro Prices
    ... > productivity, which then becomes tangible by the user's hourly rate. ... It provides Mac Pro levels of performance for slightly more than the entry level Mac Mini. ... But it provides excellent performance at an entry level price. ... an automobile that goes 0-60mph in 8 seconds is cheaper than ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: PCMag: Louderback praising Mac Pro
    ... me4@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wayne Stuart) wrote: ... IMO the Mac Pro is an excellent system...especially given its price. ... What specs would you want to see in a $700 to $1500 Mac tower? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Macs vs Dell, again from the AP.
    ... Apple shines on price ... New Mac Pro defeats Dell handily in cost, usability ... The recently released Mac Pro maintains the Apple shine in design, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)