the natural is the supernatural

The natural is the supernatural and vice-versa.

The natural world (reality) is so mind bending and incredible, having arisen
out of the Big Bang, what need does anyone have for some other supernatural?

Thoreau had a similar idea when asked why anyone would be bother to travel
to Zanzibar to count the cats when there is so much wonderment all around
them.

--
*************
Joe

  • Re: GOD=G_uv FOR IQs OVER 150
    ... OF THE BIG BANG THEORY ESSENTIALLY CORRECT? ... I have proposed that "perceptual reality" (subjectively seen ... popularly as "God". ... It is my contention that there is an "ad hoc expansion of subjective ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Open letter to the relativity NG from God
    ... >> say what was prior to the big bang, ... >> assumptions on what took place....i suspect you are aware of the ... we came into existence when the earth cooled..... ... > this external reality that caused US, ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: In the beginning?
    ... Do you know what happened before the big bang? ... Can you prove the existence of the "God" particle? ... You would like to think that you define reality, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Contesting the Big Bang Theory
    ... Wow, Big Bang is reality to the slobbovian Gary, the ungrammatical. ... but it sounds better to me than a point with infinite energy density ... each galaxy is at least as old as the stars that make up the galaxy. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: Center of Mass of the Universe?
    ... > It only means that the Big Bang is a fantasy because only an idiot ... > would call anything an empirical evidence for that Bang that was Big. ... > Yet Sam was almost correct by saying that "Reality is based on ...
    (sci.physics)