- From: Jarmo Antero Manninen <jmannine@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 02:03:02 +0300
A message for the round date - 8/8/2008
1. Do not ever pronounce or jugde anyone guilty for anything -
not even yourself.
2. Recognize that if the fate or God's will had gone otherwise -
you could be now in the shoes of absolutely anyone.
3. Be merciful on yourself and all others - reach
out for the path of the unconditional love.
4. There is no reason to assume God or gods or other
divinities could not cheat human beings or each other.
This universe is possibly just a divine computer simulation
or even a practical divine joke. As it it is said, the main
purposes of our lifes might be just to fart around
and hopefully learn something, for example, about
5. As much as you can - resist not what you consider
being evil. If someone hits you - do not hit
back right away if it is not essential for the
sake of your self-defense. Often it is useful to tell
you are hurt or even to cry.
6. Try to live in the present moment - not too much
in the past or in the future. Feel the power
7. It is said by a wise man that his secret was that
he accepted everything that happened. If you live
long enough, so will probably have to do the same.
Jarmo Antero Manninen
- Prev by Date: Rev Julie Gillespie, Sun Eve at ACIM Gather JOYnUS
- Next by Date: The Great Awakening
- Previous by thread: Rev Julie Gillespie, Sun Eve at ACIM Gather JOYnUS
- Next by thread: The Great Awakening