Re: I'm off for a bit......

<norbu_tragri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1190026821.653153.145520@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sep 16, 5:46 am, "Evelyn Ruut" <evelyn.r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Got some guests today to help celebrate my birthday.... so I may not see
replies to my postings till quite a bit later.

:-)
--
Best Regards,

Evelyn

<offers idea of a snail as a present>

cuz Donovan said that the lock on the garden gate is a snail....

as wwe get ollllder and there is less time to live and practice we
shud sssllow downnnnn.........

- :)

The lock upon my garden gate's a snail, that's what it is.
The lock upon my garden gate's a snail, that's what it is.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

The caterpillar sheds his skin to find a butterfly within.
Caterpillar sheds his skin to find a butterfly within.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain.

Oh Wanita, oh Wanita, oh Wanita, I call your name.
Oh, the snow will be a blinding sight to see as it lies on yonder
hillside.

The lock upon my garden gate's a snail, that's what it is.
The lock upon my garden gate's a snail, that's what it is.
Caterpillar sheds his skin to find a butterfly within.
Caterpillar sheds his skin to find a butterfly within.

Ah, my-my.

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

First there is a mountain............repeat repeat repeat and
dance.....!

(Juanita <"Wanita"> was one of my aunt's aunt's btw....she was
cool....)

- cupcake with traditional exploding candle offered -
- everyone runnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAMMMO!!!!!!!!

= ;>

many happy returns (ouch)

Hugs and thanks to you, and a big smile :-)
--
Best Regards,

Evelyn

.