Re: Kuan Yin prayers/chants

On 2007-07-14, norbu_tragri@xxxxxxxxx <norbu_tragri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
try reading this and see if it makes any sense about negativity and
trying to cause harm by magic....

http://ccbs.ntu.edu.tw/FULLTEXT/JR-EPT/simm.htm

Kuan Yin ...well...answered prayers are often difficult to see....

Thanks Norbu for answering this - not for me but for the original
poster. I was concerned, but not sure how to answer.

The article was good too and I think helped me, though perhaps in a
different way.