A quote about goals and buddhist practice.

A quote from a very notable person, about goals and practice......

(Since we were talking about this subject)

"Do not entertain hopes for realization, but practice all your life."

-- Milarepa .

--
Best Regards,

Evelyn

  • Re: A quote about goals and buddhist practice.
    ... "Do not entertain hopes for realization, but practice all your life." ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: Becoming good without full time college?
    ... Learning to play the bass solo from "One Word" was a goal; ... Define your goals and you will ... teach you more in a year than you would learn in 10 years of college). ... practice, without gadgets or gizmos. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: IW Blog: Petkovic on Steffi Graf and Dolgopolov on Career Goals
    ... This past week I got to practice with a tennis legend, Steffi Graf! ... It s fun to watch players from the past like Sabatini, ... Someone asked me the other day what my goals were. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Goals
    ... In the begining your teacher sets weekly goals. ... Use extra time to learn Solfege. ... In anything you study...write out the solfege first then practice using the ... If you do you will only make a habit of the errors as assidiuously as the ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Goals
    ... In the begining your teacher sets weekly goals. ... Use extra time to learn Solfege. ... In anything you study...write out the solfege first then practice using the ... you play the note. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)