Re: So they have thin skins. That shouldn't stop us poking fun a

Deja Fu wrote:
stumper wrote:

Dear thefriend:

I am not against your vision.
I just don't agree with
how you go about to realize it.

If you wanna make the world less hateful,
get rid of hate in you first.

If you wanna make the world less fearful,
get rid of fear in you first.

so, after that, i can kill 'em?

No, after that, you die in peace.

--
~Stumper

  • Habeas corpus (was: copper the new oil?)
    ... diminished or gone for NON-citizens, but I think that is a good thing. ... Get rid of the folks who actually harvest it. ... Wanna see the US economy collapse REALLY fast? ... Get rid of grunt labor pool who WILL do the dirty work. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: So they have thin skins. That shouldnt stop us poking fun a
    ... stumper wrote: ... I am not against your vision. ... If you wanna make the world less hateful, ... get rid of hate in you first. ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: inprise.com owned by cybersquatter...
    ... > got rid of it when they changed their name to Inprise. ... Anybody wanna make ... you bring it to BorCon if I should be the lucky one to buy if from you ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Konqueror and websites
    ... wanna get rid of a bookmark? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)