Re: So they have thin skins. That shouldn't stop us poking fun a

Should we cut his tongue off?
If so,
should we do it in the name of religion?
If so,
his religion or yours?

--
~Stumper

No, no, no, no no Stump
we dont need all of this talk of violence.
We need to wake up a little bit and see that we should put all our energy
into buliding a world of healing and unity rather that a world of war,
division and hatred.

  • DN Speaking from a Pure Heart 6/13/2006
    ... Speaking from a Pure Heart ... In verse 22 James talked about the delusion of hearing the Word ... He focuses on the tongue as a test of true religion because the ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • DN Speaking from a Pure Heart 6/13/2007
    ... Speaking from a Pure Heart ... In verse 22 James talked about the delusion of hearing the Word ... He focuses on the tongue as a test of true religion because the ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Et tu, BRUTE?!? (was Re: $500 Reward for locating Cyber Stalker
    ... by the time Dinner Date arrives. ... tongue but deceives his heart, this man's religion is worthless. ... And the tongue is a fire, the world of iniquity; ...
    (misc.legal)
  • The Destiny of Man, Gai Eaton
    ... I was born in Switzerland of British parents, a child of war. ... House of Islam. ... having religion `crammed down my throat'. ...
    (talk.atheism)
  • The Destiny of Man, Gai Eaton
    ... I was born in Switzerland of British parents, a child of war. ... House of Islam. ... having religion `crammed down my throat'. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)