HT, a TBD Puppet
- From: "All Bad" <AllBad_notreally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:52:36 -0500
AB: I got it. It doesn't really matter to anyone that you are a sock
puppet of W. Azal, or a meat puppet. It is a technicality. The important
thing is that you are a puppet and will repost his spam as your own. I'm
hapy that you are happy in finding fulfillment in this capacity. Good luck
with the rest of your life.
- All Bad
"_hidden-treasure_" <hiddentreasure@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 23, 8:36 am, pahamm...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
"First, I do believe, based on Hammond's refusal to say why he is
interested in the Baha'i Faith and his frequent defense of the AO,
that he is probably working for them."
-- Eric Stetson, September 2003
That's what it is.
Certainly academic phenomenologists like Robert Galloway or eminent
postmodern literary theorists such as Samuel Thomas don't believe it
is the case. Who are you to question them, again? Oh, yes, a well-
established biased hack, liar, bully and propagandist for the Haifan
Bahaim organization and liason for the British Labor Party/Blair-Brown
governments. Your opinion on this score, as well as other areas,
counts for squat, jack shit!
I believe in telling it like it is.
You're a well established and well known liar. Your telling it like it
is twisted, deceptive, misdirecting obfuscation and thus completely
worthless, propagandistic drivel and biased crappola, like everything
else you have ever said around here.
- Prev by Date: Re: Baha'i History and Ties to the British Establishment
- Next by Date: Re: HT, a TBD Puppet
- Previous by thread: "First, I do believe, based on Hammond's refusal to say why he is interested in the Baha'i Faith and his frequent defense of the AO, that he is probably working for them."-- Eric Stetson, September 2003
- Next by thread: Re: HT, a TBD Puppet