Re: Test

Jim:

In a previous posting I stated that: "The next time you post I will
explain to everyone about your Columbo strategy, which having been
explained, will no longer work. If you post after that I will
intentionally provoke Wahoo by calling him Wahoo and by saying that he
cannot possibly be the reincarnation of anything for various
reasons."

This will now take place. However there is other business first.

Further clarification.
I will not post unless you post.
I will read no postings but your postings.
I may post any time you post.
The consequences of posting may increase.

You stated:
"To make threats to physically harm another person in interstate
communications is a felony. "
That is correct and I have done no such thing. You are an idiot!
I know the laws perfectly well and none has been or will be violated.
(some Baha'i principles maybe, but no law.)

Besides. it is all just satire like you said of Wahoo. Right?!

Now. For the edification of all concerned. Jim has stated that he is
being like Columbo. That is he is simulating naivete in order to put
people off their guard so that he can gather information about them
and peruse his private agenda. If you think about it you will see him
doing this everywhere he goes. What may not be apparent is what that
private agenda is. He looks like he is for the Baha'i Faith and that
is what he seems to think that I believe. I know better. Jim could not
care less about the Baha'i Faith. He sees Fred as a mentor. That is
why his site says "memories of a wandering apprentice." He thinks he
is an apprentice of Fred who has rejected him. He is attempting to
draw people away from the Baha'i Faith in order to gain favor with
Fred. He is also seeking favor with Dermod in the same way, because,
well, I guess they are in love.

To Wahoo: BOOO!

One of the many reasons that Wahoo cannot possibly be the
reincarnation of anything is because in order to be the reincarnation
of a thing that has been alive you must actually be alive at the
present time. Since Wahoo is obviously totally dead he cannot possibly
be the reincarnation of anything, either eternal or temporary or
anything that lieth between them.

I did not say that I would post Charlotte's home address. I said
"maybe." You will at least learn to read with care. You will learn
quickly that when you see the formulation " IF YOU" then "I WILL" the
described events will take place.

Now. IF YOU post again. I WILL inform everyone here regarding your
very strange ideas about men's underwear! I MAY also describe why you
have such strange ideas even though you don't know the reason
yourself.

Give up now. Get a new and more constructive hobby. Go do some kind of
genuine service in the real world. Get a life!

Kid Mirror

  • Re: Test
    ... care less about the Baha'i Faith. ... To Wahoo: BOOO! ... reincarnation of anything is because in order to be the reincarnation ... have such strange ideas even though you don't know the reason ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Remembering Maybeso320/Laura Ryan
    ... I thought after posting that maybe I should check that out, ... lazy. ... There was no "Cameo Mention of a Wahoo Reader" for the date of Maybe's ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)