Prayers for Peace
- From: maskofthewarrior@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 2 Jul 2006 12:01:50 -0700
I did a vision quest several years ago.
My vision turned out to be to gather prayers for peace from world
leaders and deliver them to the Western Wall in Jerusalem.
I got a letter from the Baha'ai World Center.
Now, the second part of my vision was to collect prayers for peace from
children (15 or under) around the world. I hope to publish these on a
If anyone can post Baha'ai prayers for peace, composed by children,
even small prayers, I'd be eternally grateful. It doesn't matter what
language, so long as they're prayers for peace, and they represent the
thoughts of children (even if parents type them in). Please let me know
if I have permission to use these prayers on a future website dedicated
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: The Libel = A Clown
- Next by Date: An Executive decision in the Baha'i Faith is being violated
- Previous by thread: Re: Orthodox Baha'is do not exist!
- Next by thread: An Executive decision in the Baha'i Faith is being violated