Prayers for Peace

I did a vision quest several years ago.

My vision turned out to be to gather prayers for peace from world
leaders and deliver them to the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

I got a letter from the Baha'ai World Center.

Now, the second part of my vision was to collect prayers for peace from
children (15 or under) around the world. I hope to publish these on a
website.

If anyone can post Baha'ai prayers for peace, composed by children,
even small prayers, I'd be eternally grateful. It doesn't matter what
language, so long as they're prayers for peace, and they represent the
thoughts of children (even if parents type them in). Please let me know
if I have permission to use these prayers on a future website dedicated
to peace.

Thanks in advance.

  • Re: To be honest
    ... Peace be upon you and all.... ... the month of Ramadan and related matters. ... =During Ramadan Allah bestows a special station to those who seek ... The eighth condition is to make prayers remaining within the ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Prayers for a dying friend, please
    ... your prayers will certainly help her passing in ... Remember some time ago I told you about my friend Karen, from Philly, who ... Philly to help with moral support for her fiance. ... Now it's time for her to "go home' in peace. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Asking for prayer
    ... Prayers and good wishes for peace and a good resolution for you all, ... makeing life he** here. ... haveing problems with it. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: About prayers I asked for Ruthie
    ... > Glad she is finally at peace, but I realize you will miss her. ... >> I had asked prayers for a peaceful passing. ... She fought that big fight with cancer attacking many areas of her ... >> Love and hugs to all ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • SUSTAINABLE PEACE - a bio-economic way of unleashing human joy
    ... Paul Le Baron has recently shared with some friends his vision for a ... different economy. ... SUSTAINABLE PEACE - a bio-economic way of unleashing human joy ... By means of a simple shift in the mass consciousness from thinking of money ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)