Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty

Heather Carr-Rowe wrote:
Howdy Kent,

I am blacklisted from SRB. No matter what I post it has never be allowed
through. This has been ongoing for about the last 3 years.

If your stuff isn't getting through it is more likely because the
material itself violates the charter, not because of who you are.

Karen Bacquet is also blacklisted and I'm sure there are many more on the
'kill' list. Which means no matter what they post it will not be allowed
through.

Wrong. In fact, I don't recall anything Karen wrote ever being rejected
there.

  • Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty
    ... I am blacklisted from SRB. ... No matter what I post it has never be ... This has been ongoing for about the last 3 years. ... Susan, I've seen of the posts of Larry's Albert has rejected. ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty
    ... I am blacklisted from SRB. ... This has been ongoing for about the last 3 years. ... Karen Bacquet is also blacklisted and I'm sure there are many more on the ... Which means no matter what they post it will not be allowed ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Swift Transportation NOT CLEARED in commercial drivers license investigation
    ... not Swift Corporation will be a major focus of the investigation". ... this time, the investigation is ongoing, and my sources refused ... matter are no more that baseless, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty
    ... had the poster said she/he had tried to post it on the SRB and ... matter, ... "That is Kent!" ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty
    ... Susan says they don't blacklist, ... If you are familiar with the cut and paste function of your computer, ... I especially like how he explains Baha'i subject matter so well. ... I am blacklisted from SRB. ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)