Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty
- From: "Polychrysos" <brendanccook@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 May 2006 19:44:08 -0700
This is what Jeffrey said:
"Here is a classic example of covenant-breaking material. I believe
that Kent is trying to say that his spiritual experiences are what
matter, and not the Administrative Order."
Here was your response to this comment:
"That is Kent!"
Do you have any idea what you are doing in affirming that sort of an
accusation? Is there nothing, no matter how nasty or despicable that
you won't say, Alber?. Aren't you ashamed even of youself?
- Prev by Date: Re: Kalinat books (was re the SRB)
- Next by Date: Re: Why Those Who Don't Like Bahais Come Into This News Group to condemn Bahais?
- Previous by thread: Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty
- Next by thread: Re: THIS Resplendent Beauty