Re: 'Snakes' and 'Ladder Theory Theology'

Adriana wrote:

Apart from being extremely rude, you are a real pervert.

Don´t you have anything in * YOUR RELIGION and WRITINGS* about the
importance of *ADAB*

If he has written those parts already, I don't think he has posted them to TRB. Maybe when he gets his own newsgroup . ? . ? . ?

- All Bad

  • Re: Snakes and Ladder Theory Theology
    ... Don´t you have anything in * YOUR RELIGION and WRITINGS* about the ... importance of *ADAB* ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Snakes and Ladder Theory Theology
    ... Don't you have anything in *YOUR CULT and WRITINGS* about the ... importance of *AQL*? ... finger at anyone else regarding adab! ... only towards you baha'im where in MY RELIGION lack of ADAB is fully ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: Snakes and Ladder Theory Theology
    ... Don´t you have anything in * YOUR RELIGION and WRITINGS* about the ... importance of *ADAB* ... That's what the "Report Abuse"o button is for. ...
    (talk.religion.bahai)
  • Re: PZ Myers: a rising star in the liberal blogosphere?
    ... >> religion and politics without really having much knowledge of those ... writings from certain times and places are rare. ... Couldn't we just once have a blogger writing about politics ... > You seem to follow the "Grandma's china" philosophy of free speech. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: limits of shirk, bahais and christianity... was Re: delivering wives in Bible texts
    ... No I am not willing to consider the things you mention because I already went through that process for three years while I studied the Baha'i Faith, and as I say the evidence was/is overwhelming. ... I'm surprised you have read these Baha'i Writings because at one time you told me you could not read the Writings and was restricted to only going to firesides. ... It most definitely is prejudice for anyone who is open and unbiased and who studies the Prophets of God without assuming one's own religion is the true and last etc. will no doubt find out exactly what Baha'u'llah is saying that there is One God, ...
    (soc.religion.bahai)