Re: March for Tibet's Independence 2006
- From: bmoore@xxxxxxx
- Date: 8 Jun 2006 11:42:03 -0700
Mr. Nyx.net wrote:
LeoKin wrote:I'll bet you stare mindlessly off into space when you say that...
Tibet is part a China, Hong Kong SAR is too.
Apparenelty you disagree with Mr Leo Kin's statement
Tibet is trickier than HK. HK is certainly part of China.
and that means
Tibet has always been independent and Hong Kong has always been
No, that does not follow. The Tibet/China relationship is complicated.
Chinese communists have a way of grossly oversimplifying complicated
things where Tibet and Taiwan are concerned. I was guessing LeoKin is a
In that case what is the so called Tibet Independence Movement and Hong
Independence Movement about? What are they supposed to be independent
Pretty clearly, from China. Not sure what your point is.
- Prev by Date: Report of the Investigative Committee of the Standing Committee on Research Misconduct at the University of Colorado at Boulder concerning Allegations of Academic Misconduct against Professor Ward Churchill
- Next by Date: www.dalailamacorruption.com
- Previous by thread: Re: March for Tibet's Independence 2006
- Next by thread: Re: Nice sounds!