New Jersey to pay sales tax on Amazon purchases
- From: Govistics CRG <govisticscgr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 07:11:19 -0700 (PDT)
View Full Post at: http://www.govistics.com/blog/2012/06/new-jersey-to-pay-sales-tax-on-amazon-purchaces/
Starting in 2013, residents of New Jersey will start paying sales tax
on their Amazon purchases.
NJ projects this will spell out an additional $30 to $40 million in
revenues for the state. Using Govistics, we can easily give that
More than half of the state’s revenue is generated from taxes (top).
And of those tax revenues, 43% is generated by sales tax (bottom).
But with New Jersey’s total revenues reaching $43 billion - $27
billion of that from taxes – and extra $40 million is just a drop in
View Image: http://www.govistics.com/blog/2012/06/new-jersey-to-pay-sales-tax-on-amazon-purchaces/
- Prev by Date: ###DemocRATs Get Their Asses Handed To Them In Wisconsin!
- Next by Date: $Here ! *** and retail shoes,sunglasses,t-shirts,clothes
- Previous by thread: ###DemocRATs Get Their Asses Handed To Them In Wisconsin!
- Next by thread: $Here ! *** and retail shoes,sunglasses,t-shirts,clothes