Re: NEW allegations against Obama - unanswered - UNANSWERED!!!

On May 25, 11:52 am, "free.tun...@xxxxxxxxx" <free.tun...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On May 25, 1:32 pm, Mitchell Holman <Noem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

generic <generic_republi...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:e622d66b-5ef0-43be-
8402-301f85ca6...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Inquiring minds WANT TO KNOW!

....where Bush was during his missing Guard year and
what went on in Cheneys Energy Task Force meetings and what
was in the 8000 pages the Bush removed from the Iraq WMD
dossier and why the WhiteHouse emails were destroyed and
how many secret prisons the US is running around the
world and what Bush is doing about Irans nuclear program
and where are the WMD's that Bush said Saddam had and why
Blackwater deserves legal immunity for what they are doing
in Iraq and why Bush won't answer any questions about his
prior drug use................

Thank You for reminding the original poster what the cost of "lying"
is. Can you say the murder of almost a million innocent people?

No NO! You are now getting this ALL WRONG! When you put together the
facts that:

A. Obama sounds like Osama
and
B. Obama's *middle name* is HUSSEIN

with the information we can glean from FOX News, you just have to
CONNECT THE DOTS to see that Obama is PROBABLY a Muslim and POSSIBLY a
Terrorist - a TERRORIST!!!

--
Watch Fox News.

  • Re: OT- Calif nears abyss
    ... If Obama is as bad as *the rabid right* ... if he proves to be better than Bush he is probably assured two terms. ... Tonight on Fox News w/ Brit, Krauthamer and Co. agreed the Repubbies ... The failings of the dems will become painfully obvious ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: U.S. Military not bound to follow orders of ineligible President.
    ... I didn't vote for Obama, but I admit total and utter defeat for the ... The first two or three years of the Bush Administration I ... appointees, with one real exception. ... Fox News It's the only National news I get at 3 am in Vegas, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Glenn Beck - Reader Comments (Page 1 of 121)
    ... It not that Bush left office with an intact economy and what not, ... I don't recall seeing Fox news claim Bush did the right thing in starting a war. ... I do recall Fox news being the only news agency that tried to explain all that had taken place that Bush thought was relevant information, leading him to go to war. ... For damn sure, Obama has worsened the problem and in making things worse, the Obama administration should be criticized. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: OT The Medias too Easy on Obama?
    ... things that Bush did and got away with. ... having this discussion (i.e., Obama administration versus Fox News, ... I think their evaluation of Fox News is spot-on), ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: OT Saddams WMDs: The Syrian (Hamas/Iran) Connection
    ... Are you expecting me to believe George ... Bush would have incompetent people working for him? ... Iraq WMD ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)