Equal incomes quarantee the working of a society

A state is a functional whole. Only when all its functional parts
function properly, functions the whole well. If money and power are on
the hands of the few, those who own them do not have time or patience
to look after each detail. Consequently the working of the society
suffers.
If on the other hand, those who live and/or work among those numerous
small faults would have enough money and power in their handfs, they
would repair everyhting into good functioning order. They would also
be well motivated to do so because they would find their lives so
easier. Consequently the society would benefit.
So it is not economically correct to not to spend enough money on the
wages of the poor and powerless. Higher wages for the poor might mean
more income for also those who are economically well of, like we see
from the high standard of living of the democratic and moral European
countries.

  • Re: How to Fix Everything with Social Credit
    ... keep the credit tight to maximize loan income and the value of their ... that the corporations they invest their money in and buy stock in do ... purchasing power to buy their products. ... we through out the Internatioanl Bankers and all those lawyers and ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Crossing Lines - Knights and Merchants: Two Hats, One Head?
    ... Crossing Lines - Knights and Merchants: ... influence and power in society: ... It was not enough to simply earn money: the means of doing so mattered ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: GREED Drives Pharma
    ... It is no longer a gift but a payment for a power transfer. ... >>Money is a tool that is exchanged and with it comes power. ... SOME homeless people will buy rum. ... They learned that when they were poor. ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: 9/11 and Moon Landing Hoax explained
    ... They control the major and minor political parties. ... "Give me the power of the money and it will not matter any more who is ... "The government should create, issue and circulate all the currency ...
    (rec.audio.pro)