Hypocrite Geeks Kill Loads Of Fishies
- From: "Docky Wocky" <mrchuck@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:24:17 GMT
All is not well in ecogeek-land.
Masses of dead fish could be seen floating in shallow water on Prospect
Island, a 1,253-acre plot next to Sacramento's Deep Water Ship Channel that
is administered by the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation.
The bureau, which stopped draining the remaining water behind the levee
Monday, is preventing the public from viewing their activity, as they
started removing the fish carcasses by the ton for burial in some secret
Wasteful as always, the agency will bubble hastily acquired and very
expensive supplies of oxygen to the water in hopes of saving some of the
remaining fish, he said.
- Prev by Date: Re: Bomb OPEC A Bit.
- Next by Date: Equal incomes quarantee the working of a society
- Previous by thread: Hey, George. Why Is Mucky as-Sadr Still Alive?
- Next by thread: Equal incomes quarantee the working of a society