Undocumented workers...what the #$%^

Illegal immigrants and criminals is what they are. Why does the news
media and other politically correct blind continue to label these
people as undocumented workers? "This is an outrage..." Yea, so I stole
a line from Jesse Jackson and turned it on its head. It is an outrage.

Allow me to pick up a second or third job to help with the employment
vacuum once we have the illegal immigrants removed from our soil (would
you like fries with that? how low will you like your grass cut today
m'am?). These people need to obey the rule of law and get in line for
legal immigration. "The line does not start here in America... it
starts where they come from."

Cheers.

.