Israel's Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented

Israel's Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20278

{EXCERPT} Center for Research on Globalization -- Muriel Mirak-Weissbach and
established that the Israeli military opened fire immediately after boarding the
ship, killing 9 in cold blood.(1) German doctor Matthias Jochheim,...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20278

Israeli Military Activity Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/israeli-military-activity

Iranian Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iran-military

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • New Methods Speed Construction Of Submarine
    ... Submarine Service Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Israels Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented
    ... Israel's Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented ... Israeli Military Activity Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • Israels Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented
    ... Israel's Insane War on Iran Must Be Prevented ... Israeli Military Activity Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • WATCH: Israeli military lied about Nabi Saleh attack
    ... War Crimes/Military Improprieties Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • WATCH: Israeli military lied about Nabi Saleh attack
    ... War Crimes/Military Improprieties Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)