Russia lands tank upgrade deal with Libya

Russia lands tank upgrade deal with Libya
http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2010/07/19/Russia-lands-tank-upgrade-deal-with-Libya/UPI-83871279533780/

{EXCERPT} UPI.com -- The contract is part of negotiations underway since 2006 aimed to improve military cooperation between Russia and Libya, one of the largest customers of...

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2010/07/19/Russia-lands-tank-upgrade-deal-with-Libya/UPI-83871279533780/

Soviet Military Activity Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soviet-military-activity

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • WATCH: Israeli military lied about Nabi Saleh attack
    ... War Crimes/Military Improprieties Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • WATCH: Israeli military lied about Nabi Saleh attack
    ... War Crimes/Military Improprieties Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)
  • Navy veteran honors wartime loved ones back home
    ... Submarine Service Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Iran dismisses military intervention in Iraq
    ... Iranian Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Special Forces monument installed at Northern California Veterans
    ... Special Forces monument installed at Northern California Veterans ... Memorials/Museums Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)