Re: Hitler's personal aid no knowledge of the Holocaust.

You are one of its agents, although you probably think you have free
will in this matter. You don't. You are merely a tool that is being used
to protect this living myth. There are many other tools who protect the
myth. Just as it punishes those who criticize it, the myth rewards those
who defend it.

But all this will be beyond your understanding. Don't worry your head
about it.

-Al-

OK as an agent I ask
Where are my aunts??
How about that picture I saw OF MY FATHER in Auschwitz in Yad Vashem??
Where are my uncles and my cousins from Raadom Poland??
Where did the 100K jews of Greece disappear to??

Myth?? a tool. You are an anti semitic Hitler loving idiot.
But do you know what you do prove??? The legitimate reason for the State of
Israel, the need for the State, and the fact that Jews need protection from
people like yourself.

  • Re: Hitlers personal aid no knowledge of the Holocaust.
    ... You are merely a tool that is being used to protect this living myth. ... Where did the 100K jews of Greece disappear to?? ... I'm merely someone who has opinions, and feels that he has a right to express them to other human beings. ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)
  • Re: Top 5 FOX Myths To Debunk This Thanksgiving
    ... non-negotiable priority is to protect millionaires and billionaires from ... spending cuts in exchange ... MYTH #2: Nobody knows what Occupy Wall Street is about. ... nonviolent protest, in the greatest traditions of protest movements. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT: Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD, Will the madness never end?!?!
    ... Copyright law should protect the *work*. ... > attained the status of myth from assuming their natural place as part ... Perhaps Disney should be allowed to retain rights to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Anyone have the new .45 Kahr?
    ... This is a myth. ... Win a Henry Lever Action .44 and protect your 2nd Amendment Rights too! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Columbia University should not cancel
    ... the Zionists avail themselves of the fairy tale of Holocaust ... DIDN'T kill millions of jews in Germany and eastern Europe. ... II a "myth," bringing a new cascade of international condemnation ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)