Re: Hitler's personal aid no knowledge of the Holocaust.

You are one of its agents, although you probably think you have free
will in this matter. You don't. You are merely a tool that is being used
to protect this living myth. There are many other tools who protect the
myth. Just as it punishes those who criticize it, the myth rewards those
who defend it.

But all this will be beyond your understanding. Don't worry your head
about it.

-Al-

OK as an agent I ask
Where are my aunts??
How about that picture I saw OF MY FATHER in Auschwitz in Yad Vashem??
Where are my uncles and my cousins from Raadom Poland??
Where did the 100K jews of Greece disappear to??

Myth?? a tool. You are an anti semitic Hitler loving idiot.
But do you know what you do prove??? The legitimate reason for the State of
Israel, the need for the State, and the fact that Jews need protection from
people like yourself.

.