Jewish Settlers Attack Palestinians, Burn Fields, Israeli Military

Jewish Settlers Attack Palestinians, Burn Fields, Israeli Military
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=79005

{EXCERPT} ShortNews.com The Israeli military had a presence in the area but, despite the violence unfolding around them, their only intervention was to impede a Palestinian fire...

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=79005

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm

Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Jewish Settlers Attack Palestinians, Burn Fields, Israeli Military
    ... Jewish Settlers Attack Palestinians, Burn Fields, Israeli Military ... ShortNews.com The Israeli military had a presence in the area but, despite the violence unfolding around them, their only intervention was to impede a Palestinian fire... ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.palestine)
  • New Methods Speed Construction Of Submarine
    ... Submarine Service Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Russian military satellite burnt up after mission completed
    ... {EXCERPT} ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of ...
    (soc.culture.russian)
  • Re: Russian military satellite burnt up after mission completed
    ... {EXCERPT} ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of ...
    (soc.culture.russian)
  • Israel military budget 200 times higher than Irans
    ... {EXCERPT} ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)