When Does Israel Strike?
- From: "Docky Wocky" <mrchuck@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 16:28:54 GMT
"Iran has launched a new long-range missile, Reuters reported Sunday, days
after the Islamic Republic's military chief warned Israel that Tehran's
missiles are within range of its nuclear facilities.
"Iran test fires new long range missile," Press TV, Iran's English-language
television station, said in a scrolling headline, Reuters reported.
The report comes days after Iran's military chief warned Israel that its
nuclear facilities are within the range of Iranian missiles.
The warning from Revolutionary Guards commander Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari is
the latest message from Tehran that it will strike back if attacked..."
In the face of endless provocations from the psychotic ayatollahs and their
short political rep, I wonder just how much more the Izzies are going to
take before resorting to self-defense by a first strike against these nasty
- Prev by Date: Freedom Of Worship In Islam
- Next by Date: I'm a holocaust denier
- Previous by thread: Freedom Of Worship In Islam
- Next by thread: I'm a holocaust denier