Re: Child Bombers
- From: "howard.aubrey@xxxxxxxxx" <howard.aubrey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:12:49 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 30, 3:22 pm, James Colvier <jamescolv...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is hard to believe. Do these children actually agree to do this?
I don't know much about this so if anybody can fill me in, that would
Two Palestinian youths were arrested at the Hawarah checkpoint south
of Nablus on Friday after troops on duty discovered they were carrying
A Border Police sapper detonated the explosives without incident, and
the youths were detained for interrogation.
Earlier, Palestinians in the Gaza Strip fired five mortar shells at
southern Israel. The shells exploded near the security fence and no
wounded or damage were reported. Two Kassam rockets were also fired at
the western Negev and exploded in open territory.
In other incidents in Gaza, gunshots and an anti-tank missile were
fired at an IDF patrol near the security fence in the central Strip.
None of the soldiers were wounded and no damage was reported.
Elsewhere, an Israeli car sustained damage after it was hit by rocks
and a Molotov cocktail.
Does anybody know the extent of security at the "security fence"?
Also, do any of these groups follow the Geneva Convention?
Here's what nice little Jewish children like to do. With US tax
Notice the nice big smiles.
- Prev by Date: Re: There are those who deny the Holocaust ever happened
- Next by Date: Re: Overpopulation
- Previous by thread: Re: There are those who deny the Holocaust ever happened
- Next by thread: Re: Overpopulation