Blair Begins New Role as Mideast Envoy

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/23/world/europe/23cnd-blair.html?hp

{EXCERPT} New York Times, United States Hamas, which defeated Mr. Abbass Fatah party in elections in early 2006, is still classified as a terrorist organization by the United States and European...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/23/world/europe/23cnd-blair.html?hp

War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/war-correspondents

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Webmaster Site Link Request Form:
http://www.amervets.com/linkreq.htm

Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://members.aol.com/warlibrary/share.htm

  • Committee Passes Bill To Make Noose-Hanging A Crime
    ... United States The effort comes in the wake of ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Committee Passes Bill To Make Noose-Hanging A Crime
    ... United States The effort comes in the wake of ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.african.american)
  • Russia Unconvinced on Iran Sanctions
    ... Condoleezza Rice said Friday the United States would continue along a two-track ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • Russia Unconvinced on Iran Sanctions
    ... Condoleezza Rice said Friday the United States would continue along a two-track ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.russian)
  • DPRK blasts US military exercises near MDL
    ... Korea Service Medal (United States) Issue Regulations ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (soc.culture.korean)