US Military Dedicates New Research Hospital for Brain-Injured Soldiers

US Military Dedicates New Research Hospital for Brain-Injured Soldiers
http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/06/us-military-dedicates-new.html

{EXCERPT} Science Now -- Greg Miller -- "In terms of what's all there in one location, there isn't any such place elsewhere on Earth, let alone in the military system," says James Kelly,...

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/06/us-military-dedicates-new.html

Combat Medics Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/combat-medic

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • WATCH: Israeli military lied about Nabi Saleh attack
    ... War Crimes/Military Improprieties Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.israel)
  • WATCH: Israeli military lied about Nabi Saleh attack
    ... War Crimes/Military Improprieties Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)
  • Navy Pilot Missing From Vietnam War Is Identified
    ... Navy Pilot Missing From Vietnam War Is Identified ... POW/MIA Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Donald Clarence Trent
    ... POW/MIA Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... The Korean War Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Remembering Australias Heroic Gallipoli Submarine HMAS AE2
    ... Remembering Australia's Heroic Gallipoli Submarine HMAS AE2 ... Australian Military Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.australian)