Psychology Education in Medicine
- From: "Henry T. Stein, Ph.D." <htstein@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:02:36 -0700
Medical eduation can be considerably improved by the addition of
course work in psychology that emphasizes treating the patient as a
mental/emotional/physical totality. Alfred Adler's teaching are
especially useful in the interpretation and treatment of physical and
emotional symptoms. A valuable book on this subject is "Lectures to
Physicians and Medical Students: Volume 8 of The Collected Clinical
Works of Alfred Adler" available at
http://home.att.net?~Adlerian/cwaa-v8.htm or www.Amazon.com.
Henry T. Stein, Ph.D., Director & Senior Training Analyst
Alfred Adler Institutes of San Francisco & Northwestern Washington
Distance Training in Classical Adlerian Psychotherapy
Web site: http://home.att.net/~Adlerian
Tel: (360) 647-5670
- Prev by Date: Yoga Home Study Course
- Next by Date: We already have socialized medicine in the USA !!!
- Previous by thread: Yoga Home Study Course
- Next by thread: We already have socialized medicine in the USA !!!