NCAHF Loses to King Bio ........Judges label Barrett "biased & unworthy of credibility"
- From: Ilena Rose <BIA@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:04:44 -0600
Coleah's friends the Quackwatch Wiki editors refuse to allow anything
true and unflattering to King Barrett on Wiki. Here is a ruling that
has been whitewashed to unrecognizability.
The judgment is affirmed. National Council Against Health Fraud, Inc.
is to bear King Bio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.?s and Frank J. King, Jr.?s
costs on appeal.
Shortly thereafter, NCAHF's state corporate license was suspended for
over 4 years.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fixing America's Health Care Crisis
- Next by Date: Another Option for Health Care Reform
- Previous by thread: Re: Fixing America's Health Care Crisis
- Next by thread: Another Option for Health Care Reform