9/11, bush knew!

So, in case you missed it:
http://propagandamatrix.com/willie_brown_got_low_key_early_warning.html
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/200...

Think about it. Where else on earth would Brown get the message not to
fly on a particular day? The airport says there was no advisory in
place.

THE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT FOR NATIONAL SECURITY AFFAIRS
CONDOLEEZZA RICE CALLED A FRIEND THE DAY BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH AND
TOLD HIM TO STAY OUT OF THE AIR THAT WEEK
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/05/Bush_knew2.html
yes,
bush knew, but was too busy reading "My Pet Goat". or
check out the footage on M.M's "Fahrenheit 9/11"
see bush's clueless gaze .
--
Karma, What a concept!

  • Re: Multiple-Attribute Keys and 1NF
    ... Brown -> live. ... Green and yellow -> earth. ... Wire Pattern | Meaning ... Rainbow | Red ...
    (comp.databases.theory)
  • Re: Tough day for all you AGW alarmist nitwits
    ... multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models. ... "We believe Earth and its ecosystems? ... Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: iMac: left-handers of the world unite
    ... The lethal error is to reverse the live and earth. ... made because both common types of colour blindness (Proteranope = ... I object less to them choosing blue and brown than the fact that they ... yellow etc) maybe with a stripe mix stand out as 'different' so likely ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Tough day for all you AGW alarmist nitwits
    ... "We believe Earth and its ecosystems? ... the Christian myth than I do in the AGW alarmist myth. ... Canada, keeping the brown people to a minimum for 80 years! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Train driver who drove nuclear trains for 36 years gets the sack because hes colour blind
    ... It is just as important in many other areas like electrical work where ... black and green to brown, blue and green/yellow was to change to colours ... confusing red and green (earth) could be spectacular! ... I think that was solved by the use of green/yellow rather than green as ...
    (uk.railway)