Liz Warren at the Cherokee convention
- From: Diogenes <cdhoran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 00:02:53 -0400
Elizabeth Warren once attended a Cherokee tribal convention where she
delivered a stirring speech.
She told them, "All my life I have studied and honored the traditions
of the Cherokee people." In response the assembled Cherokees all
nodded and solemnly chanted "Hoodah, Hoodah."
Pleased by their positive reaction she continued, "And I am proud to
share your noble heritage since I am part Cherokee myself!" At this
all the Cherokees leaped to their feet and shouted, "HOOOODAH,
After the enthusiastic reception to her speech, Elizabeth Warren's
Cherokee host invited her to view their prize-winning, pure-bred bull.
But as they entered the barn he warned her, "Be careful, Ms. Warren,
and don't step in the hoodah."
The wars are long, the peace is frail
The madmen come again . . . .
- Prev by Date: Re: Breaking News! Elizabeth Warren's Indian Name Revealed!
- Next by Date: Liz Warren's campaign theme song
- Previous by thread: Re: Breaking News! Elizabeth Warren's Indian Name Revealed!
- Next by thread: Liz Warren's campaign theme song