Re: ATF "Helping" In Local Crimes
- From: "Scout" <me4guns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:37:25 -0500
"Ignore the repressed, deprived, victimized republic-Loons" <youareadumbass@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4f2d4f27$0$13444$bbae4d71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/4/2012 8:53 AM, max headroom wrote:Are you retarded and just can't comprehend what you read ?
The sheriffs asked for help to eliminate guns changing hands.
It seems local nutters are just to incompetent to do it.
No, when it comes to trading guns to drug-dealing gangs, ATF are the experts.
They local nutter agents had been doing that green lighted behavior from Busch era .. so you have a pointless point.
Wrong, in the Bush era when it was found that they couldn't track the guns and prevent that....the program was immediately shut down.
In the Obama era......that didn't matter.
Since preventing the guns from getting to criminals wasn't the plan, but rather making sure that criminals got the guns was.
- Prev by Date: Re: ATF "Helping" In Local Crimes
- Next by Date: Re: Helping Dudu- Again
- Previous by thread: Re: ATF "Helping" In Local Crimes
- Next by thread: Re: ATF "Helping" In Local Crimes