Re: It's Official: .223 is now a "High Powered Cartridge"

On Dec 21, 11:25 am, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Wayne" <mygarbage...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

#
# "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klausschadenfre...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
#news:9u51h69do95atd0g1acqsl2tnu854vtg1h@xxxxxxxxxx
## <snip>
## ...
##http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i3v-KcNM4rOgnPvkcSo....
## or
##http://preview.tinyurl.com/2cpqbz9
# -
# The link states:
# "The proposed reporting requirement would apply to sales of two or more
# semi-automatic guns more powerful than .22-caliber rifles that use a
# detachable magazine within a five-day period."
#
# It didn't say "22 LR".  So are 22-250 and 223 exempt from the requirement?
#
#

Wow
This is the part that bothers me
    "..that use a detachable magazine within a five-day period."
When I go shooting, I use a detachable magazine within 2-minute period
    Sometimes less.

Sad to watch idiots write requirements, isn't it? There's a comma
missing.
However, since it says the GUNS have to use the magazine within the
time period, I think you are safe.

Matt
.