Re: Matt Telles and the Felony Murder Rule



On Dec 20, 2:41 pm, Matt <matttel...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 20, 1:34 pm, Bob Gryziec <TheBu...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

JohnJohnsn wrote:

On Dec 20, 6:14 am, Matt <matttel...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 19, 11:10 pm, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 19, 4:08 pm, Matt <matttel...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Dec 19, 2:32 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfre...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Matt <matttel...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

On Dec 19, 1:41 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfre...@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

RD Sandman <rdsandman@comcast[remove].net> wrote in
talk.politics.guns :

"Are you unaware that being involved in a crime which causes death
brings first degree murder charges in many places, even if you had
nothing to do with the death?"
- Message-ID:
<03276784-59d1-4d7c-b973-cc2257061...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Which is a true statement, Klaus.

Feel free to cite a SINGLE case.

Absolutely, and a very reasonable question.

Aside from the aforementioned Lisl Auman case in Colorado, there is
also the Brandon Hein case in California.

Here's a good coverage of it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/29/60II/main538407.shtml

Um, name the person who had NOTHING TO DO WITH the death.
I didn't see anyone like that in this case.

"... he and some teen-age friends got into in a fistfight...."

Looks like they were ALL INVOLVED. That's not NOTHING TO WITH the
death, is it?

Well, maybe on YOUR planet it is

My planet would be Earth, my country would be the USA.

Lisl Auman was in a police car when the death occurred. She had
nothing to do with it. Brandon Hein was in a small altercation that
had nothing to do with the death.

As usual, you are wrong here, Matt.

Of course.

Never mind that I live here and read the story as it happened.
Never mind that EVERY story about Lisl mentions that she had nothing
to do with it.

Guess someone forgot to tell Denver's Channel 7 News:

Matt also said there were no are no crappy fish food chains called "Long
John Silvers" in Colorado!

No, spammy. I said they had gone out of business.  They did, going
bankrupt in 1998.
Since then, they've been owned by YUM, which owns things like Taco
Bell and such,and combines the stores to sell various foods.

Is there _anything_ that you are not stupid about, Matt?

Bankruptcy does not mean "going out of business."

After filing they were under the control of Fleet Boston Bank and were
run by an trustee for the bank.

Some of the underperforming stores were closed, but the bulk of them
(800+ "company" stores; 500 or so "franchise' stores) stayed open and
operating throught the bankruptcy process.

Yorkshire Global Restaurants (a division of A&W Restaurants) bought
the company, 'Lock, Stock and Barrel", from the bank, then sold it to
Yum! Brands, Inc. (FKA Tricon Global Restaurants, Inc.)

"What a Maroon!"
"Will ya get a load of this maroon?"
--Bugs Bunny, commenting on Matt Telles

ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι

"Oh, and immediate execution for anyone owning a gun used in a
crime."
--Matt Telles, Wed, 15 Dec 2010

"Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin
to clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because
Liberals are so stupid it is easy work."
— Steven M. Barry

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant;
it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
— Ronald Wilson Reagan

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then
are shocked and offended to discover that there _are_ other views."
— William F. Buckley, Jr.
.



Relevant Pages

  • Re: Matt Telles and the Felony Murder Rule
    ... death brings first degree murder charges in many places, ... there is also the Brandon Hein case in California. ... Show me the public statements for Long John Silver's Inc. ... "Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Matt Telles and the Felony Murder Rule
    ... death brings first degree murder charges in many places, ... also the Brandon Hein case in California. ... Matt; ... "Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Iran Will Hang Teenage Girl Attacked by Rapists
    ... > will get cancer and die a horribly slow and painful death. ... Liberals Gone Wild, ... > Running down political opponents with their cars. ... Some cites for whatever you are claiming Limbaugh said? ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Environmentalism: Liberal Rebellion Against Death
    ... Extreme liberalism is rebellion against death, which is really rebellion against life as it is. ... They flock to urban centers where people are supreme, and where nature has been subdued or eliminated. ... The city is the greatest example of man's attempt to recreate the world, recreate the environment, and to CONTROL the world and the environment. ... But most liberals cling to the ludicrous argument that abortion is not the taking of innocent life in the womb. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Swiat potrzebuje nowego Lucianiego...
    ... war which the conservative and/or capitalist leaders of the world ... The death toll of the highest ranking Liberals ... with poisoning ...
    (soc.culture.polish)