Re: Can somebody please help JohnJohnsn out?
- From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfreude@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 07:11:28 -0800
Matt <matttelles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in talk.politics.guns :
On Dec 3, 6:01 am, Phil Smythe <smy...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This a plea to pro-gun members of TPG. One of your number, JohnJohnsn,
appears oblivious to facts and logic. As an anti-gunner I feel he has
a built in barrier to accepting anything I tell him, but he might
listen to a pro-gunner out of solidarity.
There are four issues that have him totally stumped.
The first and most serious is that he claims that guns are not the
overwhelming choice of how US murderers kill their victims. Somehow
he's come up with a figure of 40% of US murders being committed using
guns. Despite the fact that that alone would probably meet the
definition of overwhelmingly most popular method, the real figure is
actually 69%, according to the CDC (2007). Everybody, except
JohnJohnsn it seems, is aware of this. Could someone please elucidate
In 2007, the most recent year for which I could find numbers
We're not talking about what YOU found. Try to stay focused.
Semi-automatic weapons, such as the AK47 are perfectly legal in the
States. Fully automatic weapons are not. Source:
The source is wrong, just like you. A fully automatic AK-47 is
PERFECTLY legal to own.
Holy CRAP you people are ignorant! Why do you even COME to tpg
pretending to know ANYTHING about guns?
- Prev by Date: Re: Can somebody please help JohnJohnsn out?
- Next by Date: Re: Can somebody please help JohnJohnsn out?
- Previous by thread: Re: Can somebody please help JohnJohnsn out?
- Next by thread: Re: Can somebody please help JohnJohnsn out?