Re: Six Graders Complete Firearms Saftey Course
- From: RD Sandman <rdsandman@comcast[remove].net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:15:15 -0500
"nobammer*>" <"nobammer*>"@fgi.net> wrote in
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
Northland Community Schoolâ??s sixth grade completed their firearm
safety course. The course entailed classroom instruction and a day at
the firing range. Classroom instruction consisted of training in the
proper handling of firearms, first aide, hypothermia, and tree stand
safety. At the firing range the students practiced proper handling of
firearms, target shooting, tree stand safety, field safety, and
handling a firearms entering and exiting a watercraft.
Here are some kids that will grow up to be fine, upstanding citizens.
I went hunting with my dad when I was 7 years old. I also had a red
Rider 1000 shot BB gun and I could hit a gnat's ass at 50 yards.
Did it take all 1000 shots?
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)
Old aunts used to come to me at weddings, poking me
in the ribs, cackling, and telling me, "You're next!"
They stopped after I started doing the same thing to
them at funerals.
- Prev by Date: Re: PRO-gun sign at bank
- Next by Date: Re: How Leftists Think - Guns In Bars
- Previous by thread: Re: Six Graders Complete Firearms Saftey Course
- Next by thread: Why Should I Own a Gun?