Re: You Must Surrender Your Natural Rights

NRACLAPTRAP <leehrsn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

On Sep 17, 5:11 pm, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@xxxxxxxxx (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
NRACLAPTRAP <leeh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:e8bdd017-62fe-40d3-a619-
f8796b338...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Constitution of New Hampshire - 1784
Part I - The Bill of Rights
Article 1

III. When men enter into a state of society, they surrender up some of
their natural rights to that society, in order to ensure the
protection of others; and, without such an equivalent, the surrender
is void.

XXIV.  A well-regulated militia is the proper, natural and sure
defence of a state.

__________

No individual gun right under the New Hampshire Constitution of 1783.
Or under the New Hampshire Constitution of 1792.  Or  1902...

Live free or die.

So die.

Our liberties can't exist unless we surrender a part of our natural
rights so that everybody can live free.

So why don't you surrender your freedom to live without any anxiety of
any kind and suck up to the fact that I'm next to you in line at the
grocery checkout with a .45 tucked in my belt?

Surrender, Lee.
.

Quantcast