Re: Only Rifles and Shotguns
- From: RD Sandman <rdsandman@comcast[remove].net>
- Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:46:57 -0500
Zombywoof <fishwings@xxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Sun, 30 May 2010 11:01:50 -0500, RD Sandman
I like the term confidence, but responsibility fits in there as well.
Not only because of being able to read odd bulges
in clothing, etc., but because they just can't hide the (false)
feeling of being in control, of being able to dominate a situation
Many modern holsters for concealed carry don't print. I have seen
people who make the same claim you just did, miss a lot of concealed
Yes, there is a feeling of being in control, at least, of oneself in
an emergency. It is called confidence. Some display because they
really are tough, others because they feel capable of protecting
themselves. Some of it is false, some is not.
As in having the confidence in your abilities to take the
responsibility for your own safety & security. Not much different
then the people who pay for their own food, housing, transportation
and so forth.
Sleep well tonight,
RD (The Sandman)
Life is like a bowl of habeneros...what you do today
may well burn your ass tomorrow.
- Prev by Date: Re: Alabama Constitution - RKBA - 1819
- Next by Date: Re: Alabama Constitution - RKBA - 1819
- Previous by thread: Re: Only Rifles and Shotguns
- Next by thread: Re: La Raza spokeshole in White House says National Guard won't stop Illegal Aliens