Re: Alabama Constitution - RKBA - 1819

On May 29, 8:52 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

On May 29, 5:15 pm, Tulia TX's Resident "LayAbout", Lee Douglas
Harrison, aka "The Lone Weasel" <leeharri...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On May 29, 10:59 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On May 29, 10:24 am, The Lone Weasel
<leeh...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On May 29, 8:39 am, JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"There is no question, after Heller, that the Second Amendment
  guarantees Americans ' individual right to possess and carry
  weapons (for self-protection) in case of confrontation."
  -- Elena Kagan, Obama's Supreme Court nominee

You must really admire the US Solicitor General, eh TXJohn?

Not particularly; just nice to see some "honesty" out of an Obama
nominee for a change.

And I am still not the "TXJohn" you have falsely accused me of being.

I have your posts, TXJohn47.

But "TXJoh...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" was NEVER John Victor "TXJohn" Atkins
<j...@xxxxxx> of Sugar Land, Texas.

And THAT is the person you drove to commit suicide after your
incessant Usenet reposting of HIS posts.

Really? Is that what the Turd of Tulia is trying to accomplish by
slipping in bits of personal information?

That's pretty pathetic

Go research the Google Groups archives and you will see just how
STUPID Dougie has been in the past, and he's at it again!

"Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables one to recognize a
mistake when he makes it again."

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
--George Santayana

Or in the case of "The Lying Weasel of Tulia TX":

"Those who choose to ignore history are doomed to repeat it."

  • Re: RIP Jay Leno or NBC?
    ... the network airs National League Football games (and not Leno). ... I hardly watch NBC programing anymore. ... catch it on NBC's saturday repeat block). ...   But any episode repeats on USA ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Former Soviet Underground Sub Base
    ... Mountain which was built in the 60s. ... These other links seem to merely repeat the claim. ... At Cheyenne Mountain you are not trying to get a thousand ton cylinder ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: Tuning 4 square elements
    ... OR should I short the other three  elements to the counterpoise   tune ... the element them repeat till all have been tuned? ... 1/4 wave won't reach corners of standard 1/4 wave spaced elements) ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: Taggent Material To Indicate Roadbed Digging / Road Side Bombs
    ... vehicles dynamically inert the mines with a short-range rolling ... and repeat until nobody wants the job of ...   Not gonna happen soon for the same reason Raw and Smackdown dominate ...  Outer Limits, episode "Zanti Misfits." ...
    (sci.physics)