Re: Brady Campaign Responds To Chicago Vet Self Defense Killing With Illegal Weapon

On May 29, 1:01 pm, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

JohnJohnsn <TopCop1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

Daley's gun ban emboldens thugs

This is Harrison's ultimate goal-  so he can continue to victimize
with impunity.

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power.
The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of
good intentions.
There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to
govern.
They promise to be good masters ... but they mean to be masters."
--Daniel Webster

  • Re: Kennedy Passes -- Let the Ghouls Rejoice
    ... they're important to the point that we're to cherish their every statement; ... made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. ... are men in all ages who mean to govern well, ... They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Opening bid or rebid problem?
    ... I rebid 2NT, going along with treating this as a Strong NT. ... made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. ... are men in all ages who mean to govern well, ... They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: - JUST ONCE - VT Shootings
    ... Most of them have _bodyguards_ with guns. ... made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. ... are men in all ages who mean to govern well, ... They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Pollard:
    ... the people against the dangers of good intentions. ... ages who mean to govern well, ... be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish)
  • Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome
    ... I just feel that a lot of the rights ... "Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. ... who mean to govern well, ... masters, but they mean to be masters." ...
    (Debian-User)