Re: Only Rifles and Shotguns
- From: "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:37:13 -0500
"Sidney Lambe" <sidneylambe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:slrnhvtm9a.vrs.sidneylambe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On talk.politics.guns, RosemontCrest <rosemontcrest@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:On May 26, 8:56=A0pm, Sidney Lambe <sidneyla...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'd like to see an America where everone could carry a gun
anywhere, but it had to be a rifle or a shotgun no shorter than
36" and one solid piece and manually loaded: lever, pump, or
Please explain exactly why you take this stand. To what "America" do
you refer: North America, Central America, or South America?
Let's get it out in the open and just outlaw pistols.
Please explain exactly why you take this stand.
There's something sneakY and cowardly about hiding
the fact that you are carrying a deadly weapon.
Again, please explain exactly why it is "sneaky and cowardly" to
possess a concealed weapon for the sole purpose of self defense.
If you are packing, let the world know it.
Please read my response to Slate.
It's total IGNORANT FANTASY
- Prev by Date: Re: Statutes At Large, Third Congress, Session I, Chapter 27, 1794
- Next by Date: Re: ### Plug the hole, Obama! ###
- Previous by thread: Re: Only Rifles and Shotguns
- Next by thread: Re: Only Rifles and Shotguns