Re: Propane Control NOW

On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:41:37 -0500, Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 22:37:50 -0500, ozarkheart@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 14:06:14 -0500, Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:50:27 -0500, ozarkheart@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:36:16 -0400, Paul Harwood
<MahogonyRush@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

A crude car bomb of propane, gasoline and fireworks was discovered in
a smoking Nissan Pathfinder in the heart of Times Square on Saturday
evening, prompting the evacuation of thousands of tourists and
theatergoers on a warm and busy night. Although the device had
apparently started to detonate, there was no explosion, and early on
Sunday the authorities were still seeking a suspect and motive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/03/nyregion/03timessquare.html

"We are very lucky," Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said at a 2:15 a.m.
press conference. "We avoided what could have been a very deadly
event"

I look forward to the cries for control of propane, fireworks, and
gasoline..........

NISSAN LOVER!

Other "reports" have said that the licence plates were acquired from a
junk yard, and also, the NISSAN had its "ID" numbers removed.
http://www.nissanparts.com.au/nissan-vin-number-where-to-find.html

I call bullshit!

Who is missing a POS Nissan Pathfinder recently?

An even I can raise the numbers stamped into an engine block... even if
ground away!

The motive is simple.. They are MAD IN THE HEAD!

The subject is a fat texan named Lee Harrison that doesn't have a couch!

Are you sure? This inept attempt sounds like something lookout would
screw up.....

HAHAHA
I don't even have to post to piss you off!

LOL Hardly pissed off lookie. we're just having a little innocent fun.
But truly we should be ashamed of ourselves. Taking a poke at you is
like kicking the village idiot......

HAHAAH I beat your ass last time.
Still sore, huh?

Well, no you didn't. Actually, I kept asking you questions that you
just couldn't seem to answer; you got angry and kill-filed me.

It was expected - your type usually cuts and runs when cornered.

  • Re: Propane Control NOW
    ... a smoking Nissan Pathfinder in the heart of Times Square on Saturday ... prompting the evacuation of thousands of tourists and ... theatergoers on a warm and busy night. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Propane Control NOW
    ... a smoking Nissan Pathfinder in the heart of Times Square on Saturday ... prompting the evacuation of thousands of tourists and ... theatergoers on a warm and busy night. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • nbc Times Square Bomb ID contest nbc
    ... "Federal authorities have identified the man who recently bought the ... 1993 Nissan Pathfinder that was rigged to explode in Times Square as a ... naturalized United States citizen from Pakistan who recently returned ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)