Re: Propane Control NOW

On Mon, 03 May 2010 17:41:37 -0500, Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 22:37:50 -0500, ozarkheart@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 14:06:14 -0500, Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:50:27 -0500, ozarkheart@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:36:16 -0400, Paul Harwood
<MahogonyRush@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

A crude car bomb of propane, gasoline and fireworks was discovered in
a smoking Nissan Pathfinder in the heart of Times Square on Saturday
evening, prompting the evacuation of thousands of tourists and
theatergoers on a warm and busy night. Although the device had
apparently started to detonate, there was no explosion, and early on
Sunday the authorities were still seeking a suspect and motive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/03/nyregion/03timessquare.html

"We are very lucky," Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg said at a 2:15 a.m.
press conference. "We avoided what could have been a very deadly
event"

I look forward to the cries for control of propane, fireworks, and
gasoline..........

NISSAN LOVER!

Other "reports" have said that the licence plates were acquired from a
junk yard, and also, the NISSAN had its "ID" numbers removed.
http://www.nissanparts.com.au/nissan-vin-number-where-to-find.html

I call bullshit!

Who is missing a POS Nissan Pathfinder recently?

An even I can raise the numbers stamped into an engine block... even if
ground away!

The motive is simple.. They are MAD IN THE HEAD!

The subject is a fat texan named Lee Harrison that doesn't have a couch!

Are you sure? This inept attempt sounds like something lookout would
screw up.....

HAHAHA
I don't even have to post to piss you off!

LOL Hardly pissed off lookie. we're just having a little innocent fun.
But truly we should be ashamed of ourselves. Taking a poke at you is
like kicking the village idiot......

HAHAAH I beat your ass last time.
Still sore, huh?

Well, no you didn't. Actually, I kept asking you questions that you
just couldn't seem to answer; you got angry and kill-filed me.

It was expected - your type usually cuts and runs when cornered.

.