Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...
- From: "RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 10:55:11 -0500
Matt <matttelles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Apr 29, 7:06 pm, Peter Franks <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lookout wrote:not trying
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:18:50 -0500,
grey_ghost471-newsgro...@xxxxxxxxx (Gray Ghost) wrote:
I don't know what is.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: "Now, what we?re doing, I want to be clear, we?re
ned. Ito push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly
.mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."
This man is a sick joke and a danger to liberty. Period. I hope to
enough to piss on his grave.
No, this is NOT the definition.
Not literally, to be sure, but figuratively -- definitely!
Who or what has any business deciding for another when someone has
made enough money?
Translation: "I got mine, screw you."
So, tell me Peter, you advocate monopolies? Because that is what you
said. Now, are you a COMMUNIST that doesn't believe in an absolute
If Obama were serious about placing a max on personal income, he should
start looking at his friends in Hollywood or sports figures.
Sleep well tonight,
RD (The Sandman)
Future historians will be able to study at the Gerald Ford
library, the Jimmy Carter library, the Ronald Reagan library,
both George Bush libraries and the Bill Clinton adult bookstore.
- Prev by Date: Re: Totalitarian Iowa Sheriffs Unhappy About Being Forced to Respect Citizen's Rights
- Next by Date: Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...
- Previous by thread: Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...
- Next by thread: Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...