Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...
- From: Peter Franks <none@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:33:00 -0700
On Apr 29, 7:06 pm, Peter Franks <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Lookout wrote:On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:18:50 -0500, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxNot literally, to be sure, but figuratively -- definitely!
(Gray Ghost) wrote:
I don't know what is.No, this is NOT the definition.
PRESIDENT OBAMA: "Now, what we’re doing, I want to be clear, we’re not trying
to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I
mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."
This man is a sick joke and a danger to liberty. Period. I hope to live long
enough to piss on his grave.
Who or what has any business deciding for another when someone has made
Translation: "I got mine, screw you."
Hardly. Only the communist thinks that making money somehow squishes the little people.
So, tell me Peter, you advocate monopolies? Because that is what you
Nice attempt at confusing the matter, but it won't work here. Monopolies are totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
"Who or what has any business deciding for another when someone has made enough money?"
How about answering the question?
- Prev by Date: Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...
- Next by Date: Re: Spill, baby, spill
- Previous by thread: Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...
- Next by thread: Re: If this isn't the defintion of Socialist/Communist...