Re: Words Your NRA Lawloons Can't Find In The US Constitution Or Its Second Amendment
- From: "betweentheeyes" <betweentheeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:19:17 -0400
"nraclaptrap" <nraclaptrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Sec. 24. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense
of himself or the state shall not be impaired, but nothing in this
section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations
to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men."
CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON (1889)
Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh.
The 2nd amendment is so much clearer. I especially like the part that
'shall not be infringed'
One has to wonder if you will ever understand.
- Prev by Date: Re: Something The NRA GUNBORG Couldn Have Found In The US Constitution's Amendments
- Next by Date: Re: Gas in the tank: GM repays $8.1B in gov't loans
- Previous by thread: Re: Words Your NRA Lawloons Can't Find In The US Constitution Or Its Second Amendment
- Next by thread: Re: Words Your NRA Lawloons Can't Find In The US Constitution Or Its Second Amendment