Re: Democrat TEABAGGERS are LOSERS
- From: "5415 Dead, 548 since 1/20/09" <dead@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:05:55 -0500
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:52:49 -0700, pyotr filipivich wrote:
[Default] Let the Record show that Milt <milt.shook@xxxxxxxxx> on or
about Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:43:22 -0700 (PDT) did write, type or otherwise
cause to appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
Does that sound like the actions of a court that wants its ruling to
be ever used again?
7 - 2. After Gore's handlers tried to cherry pick votes. Nobody to
blame but his own flunkies.
Ultimately, the five Justices who ruled that their judgment should
supplant Florida's are to blame. Period.
Save for the fact that the Florida Court interjected itself into the re
vote operation, it became a Federal Matter. -
Which it should not have done.
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "
Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD
(A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
- Prev by Date: Tennessee man pleads guilty in plot against Obama
- Next by Date: Re: Respecting rights
- Previous by thread: Tennessee man pleads guilty in plot against Obama
- Next by thread: John Lott - Obama's Health Care Bill Is Not What He Promised